5.18.2011

PB Chip Protein Cookies!!





Everyone needs an indulgence every once in a while and judging from my aforementioned blog, healthy alternatives to these indulgences are vital. I've spent some time researching some recipes and this is an adaptation of one of my favorite cookie recipes of all-time.


PB Chip Protein Cookies

1 c. Whole wheat flour
1 c. Whey Protein powder (chocolate is my preference)
1 c. Oats
2 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
3/4 c. Apple Sauce OR canola oil (depends on preference, apple sauce is lower in calories)
3/4 c. Natural Chunky PB
1 c. Stevia
2 tbslps. Honey
1/2 c. Almond milk
2 tsp. Vanilla extract

Toss together dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl. Mix dry with wet ingredients and add chocolate chips if desired.

Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and place in small dollops on sheet.

Bake for 8-10 min at 350 degrees F.

Enjoy!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment